December 7, 2007

Alah membeli.. menang memakai


This post is wayyy overdue.. and incomplete because I was supposed to scan my old picture and put it up alongside this picture of Lulu. However, our scanner is still in the box and as usual I am way too lazy to figure it out.

Well, enough of that. This post is about the green tee and the title speaks for itself. This tee was mine 27 or 28 years back (betul ka Ma?). Atuk managed to keep it in good condition for so long to see it now on Lulu. Anyway, believe it or not I wore this tee when I was about 4 or 5 years old to kindergarden. I guess it has shrunk over the years. And guess what? Its one of Lulu's favourite now. Maybe I should keep it for the next generation. What do you think, Atuk?

1 comment:

Abangga48 said...

Thanks for your appreciation,at least my effort is worthy.