January 22, 2008

A post for Lulu: A jog down Lorong Bunga Tanjong


Finally as promised, me in my green t-shirt in front of Atok's house. I must have been around 4 or 5 when that picture was taken.. and that brown skirt was also one of my favourites.



Now this one was given to me by my mom a few months back. She said it reminded her of Lulu & Iman :) That was of-course me and my sister. I guess amongst all my siblings, she was and still is the closest to me. We played, fought and got beaten together. Nowadays, we gossip, talk and shop together :D

2 comments:

Abangga48 said...

Semua org.cakap Lulu comel,tapi mummy pun x kurang comel.Mama berdiri sama mummy,macam Iman dgn Lulu la pulak nampak!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.